Popular Post

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Amanda Seyfried for Interview Magazine

What big eyes you have.


Valentino Spring 2011 Collection/Model: Jac (IMG)


Interview Magazine March 2011 Issue
Amanda SEYFRIED
Justin Timberlake
Mikael Jansson


Saucer-eyed beauty and potential upcoming Girl of the Moment Amanda Seyfried gets the Interview Mag treatment with the release of her Red Riding Hood movie.

"I didn’t like fairy tales when I was younger. I found a lot of fairy tales scary. They really didn’t sit well with me. But I’ve always loved movies that have that kind of fantastical element to them. I was obsessed with Romeo + Juliet [1996]. I was, like, 11 when it came out."

"I went to art school when I was little. I took ballet lessons. I played a little kick ball. I was sort of into everything because I had too much energy and I didn’t know where to put it. When I was a preteen, I got into singing, and became really obsessed with it. But then, of course, that didn’t work out."


"Music was just something that we did. Like a lot of kids, we were forced to take piano lessons when we were younger. Mind you, it was the only thing that my parents forced us to do, because we wanted to quit and they said, 'No, you keep going.'"


"I thought that doing Chloe was going to be a risk and I was wondering what people were going to think, but then I was like, 'You know what? The experience I’ll have making this film is way too important to me.' That can be fulfilling to the point where you just don’t really care about how the work is going to be received. It’s thrilling to just not care—unless, of course, you’d hurt somebody."


We always thought she was appealing as an actress and that her looks are going to serve her well, because she's that rare creature, the striking blonde. Blondes in Hollywood are normally some combination of sexy/pretty/cute, but it's rare to see one with unusual good looks. Those enormous eyes and doll-like features are really quite arresting in pictures. Almost like a blonde, washed out Mila Kunis.

Alberta Ferretti Spring 2011 Collection/Model: Freja Beha Erichsen


Nina Ricci Spring 2011 Collection/Model: Kate Kosushkina (WOMEN)


D&G Spring 2011 Collection/Model: Nimue Smit



Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 Collection/Model: Karlie Kloss


Fendi Spring 2011 Collection/Model: Natasha Poly


YSL Spring 2011 Collection/Model: Anais Pouliot (WOMEN)


Valentino Spring 2011 Collection/Model: Jac (IMG)


Scarf: Valentino

And just like Mila Kunis had to pose in numerous birds and ballet-themed editorials, Amanda can expect a lot of child-like fairy-tale-inspired editorials in the coming year if the film's a hit. We like the pics, though. She can burn a gaze into the lens and she wears clothes well.

[Photo Credit: interviewmagazine.com, style.com]


Post a Comment


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment