Popular Post

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tori Spelling looks good pregnant?

Tori Spelling is eight months pregnant, but she's not afraid to rock a bikini, and she decides to show us her stretched out gut.

The Aaron Spelling's daughter thinks that's a pretty normal weight gain, and decided to show off how good her body still looks in a bikini..

Tori Spelling, baby bumps

Tori was freaked out over her weight gain from first baby Liam

She recently posed for photos while shooting her Oxygen reality show with husband Dean McDermott.Us Magazine reports:

"So far I've gained 25 pounds and am loving my body!" Spelling, 34, told photo agency Startraks during the March 20 shoot in Beverly Hills. "I'm eating whatever my body tells me it needs and wants. And now I know that it is possible to get back your body with diet and dedication."

"I love my growing belly and the curves I'm taking on," she added.

Spelling, who is already mother to son Liam, 1, said the second time around is a breeze.

"During my first pregnancy with Liam, I spent a lot of time worried about my weight and how big I was getting and how I would lose it afterwards," she said. "But once I wasn't pregnant anymore, I missed it. I loved being pregnant!

Tori looks good for a pregnant? What do you think?

TAGS:, ,
share:
Technorati del.icio.us BlinkList Reddit NewsVine Digg Furl co.mments Google Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment