Popular Post

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Avril Lavigne lost her voice

Avril Lavigne has apologised to fans for cancelling a concert.
Avril Lavigne

Fans were left fuming after her San Diego show was cancelled on April 30 because the star was diagnosed with acute laryngitis.
The singer who also had to pull out of a performance on a hugely popular US TV show said touring has taken its toll on her health. The 23-year-old singer wrote on her official blog: “I have been on the road for 60 days straight. I just played four shows in a row in Texas (which is a lot for the vocals) and woke up in Las Vegas on Tuesday with no voice. My voice is so shot. We drove home yesterday and I went to my throat doctor. He said I have acute laryngitis. So, um, yeah, that sux [sic]. I’m at home resting my voice for two days and hope to be back out soon. Thank you for understanding. And once again, I sincerely apologise.”
However, fans were not informed that the concert had been called off until they arrived at the venue. The show — part of the singer’s The Best Damn Tour, will now be re-scheduled to a later date. The singer’s 40-date US tour has apparently suffered from poor ticket sales and disappointing reviews.To remeber her sweet voice, here next video
Avril Lavigne-He Wasn't (Music Video)

Source
TAGS:, ,
share:
Technorati del.icio.us BlinkList Reddit NewsVine Digg Furl co.mments Google Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment